healthrecipes.ga is compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
It means that we are open about our methods of tracking and use of the visitors’ personal data, and you can freely check what exactly we’re doing to it.
At healthrecipes.ga, we collect:
- Your name and surname
- Your email address
- The data about the browser and device you use to view our blog
- The way you navigate the blog
We gather your name and email because they are necessary to send our post via email to you, if you opt-in to receive our newsletter or post notifications.
We gather the details of your browser, devices and on-site behavior in order to make our blog more user-friendly, and to personalize our content for you (for example, to automatically switch the store to the mobile version.)
If you don’t agree to these terms, please leave the website.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below:
- To receive the copy of your personal details we have collected
- To delete your personal details from our system
- To withdraw your consent (if you previously agreed to provide us with the data, but then changed your mind)