This week we had a special guest: Amanda of @amandaeatsketo fame as well as many of the recipes that use Keto Chow. In addition to making amazing recipes, she has been working as a medical assistant at Ogden Medical Weight Loss Clinic with Dr. Rohn Rigby where they use ketogenic diets (among other interventions) to help their patients with a wide range is ailments but chiefly to successfully lose weight and regain their health. Here is the high-quality UHD4K recording from the camera:
We also discussed some other stuff:
- Root Beer Float is on sale this week, 10% off
- Day 56 of my experiment: 100 days of eating nothing but Keto Chow
- Where to find the recipes on the Keto Chow site
- Stephanie wants to know: Can you use almond milk instead of heavy cream for keto chow?
- Katie asked: Can someone explain keto chow to me. What is it? How do you do it? The benefits?
- If you have pets or are around people with pets, don’t buy xylitol. If a recipe calls for xylitol and you have pets, use something else. Erythritol has less of a glycemic effect than xylitol and is not toxic.
- What to do if Keto Chow is WAY too filling – takes hours to drink.
- MCT Oil and MCT Oil powder, what are they useful for?
- DeeAnn ads TrueOrange to the Orange Cream Keto Chow. Anna uses TrueLemon in Vanilla
- Carrie wants to know How does everyone store their Keto Chow?
- Beth asks about Keto Chow in carb manager – scans as 4 carbs.
Here is the original Facebook live recording, complete with the user comments
from Blog Posts – Keto Chow https://www.ketochow.xyz/2019/02/facebook-live-recording-from-feb-26-2019/